Covid-19 Update 10/08/20
Posted on 10 August 2020
After careful consideration and reviewing the Scout Association Covid-19 guidelines, we have sadly come to the conclusion for the campsite to remain closed to all residential bookings until the new season in 2021.
This decision has been made on the basis that scout residential experiences will not be permitted until TSA status is at green. This means we do not anticipate being open for residential bookings until next year. However, we will continue to review this as changes to the status are made.
The plan once the status has moved to amber will be to allow section meetings only Scout groups from Loughborough and Charnwood districts to use the field for certain times throughout the week. This will be able to be booked via OSM.
When a reopening date has been agreed, this will be posted with a message explaining the measures we’ve taken to keep all our visitors safe.
Thank you for your patience and we look forward to seeing our groups use our site again.
The Oaks committee